LPCF’s Bench Plaque Program offers an opportunity to dedicate a plaque in honor of, or in memory of, a community member. Plaques will be permanently mounted on the bench backrests in the Redwood Amphitheatre, behind the Gazebo. The cost of each plaque is $500 with all proceeds going to the Loma Prieta Community Foundation to further their work of providing community support.
The process to request a plaque is pretty simple:
- You make the plaque request and payment
- LPCF rep will review and finalize plaque wording with you
- LPCF will order the plaque (typically within 2 weeks of request)
- You will receive notification when plaque is received and offered an opportunity to be present when the plaque is mounted
- On agreed upon day, the plaque will be placed
Click here to download the form to make a bench plaque request.
You can see a map of existing bench plaque locations to pick the one you want.